Updated as of June 07, 2022
The Philippines is excited and ready to warmly welcome you. No more pre-departure tests for fully-vaccinated tourists with booster shot!
WHO CAN VISIT THE PHILIPPINES
Fully-vaccinated foreign nationals including their children, can now visit the Philippines. Individuals who have received at least one booster shot is exempted to present a pre-departure test.
You are considered fully-vaccinated when you have received the 2nd dose in a two-dose series or a single dose vaccine more than 14 days prior to the date of departure from the country of origin.
The vaccine used must be one that is authorized by the Philippine Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO). Children below 12 years old, regardless of vaccination status, can also travel to the country. They will follow the protocol for the accompanying fully-vaccinated foreign parent.
For the list of visa-free countries and allowed length of stay, please see below:
Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay. Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of thirty (30) days or less:
Antigua and Barbuda
Central African Republic
of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Korea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
and the Grenadines
São Tomé and Príncipe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
*Brazilian and Israeli nationals are given fifty-nine (59) days stay based on existing agreements.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days:
1. Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative (SAR) passports.
2. Holders of Macau Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days:
1. Holders of Macau-Portuguese passports
2. Holders of Hong Kong British passports.
Nationals who are subjects of deportation/blacklist orders of the Department and the Bureau of Immigration shall not be admitted to the Philippines. Further inquiries may be addressed to the Visa Division (Telephone numbers:556-0000 and ask the operator to connect you to Visa Division), Department of Foreign Affairs, 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRE-DEPARTURE TESTING EXCEPTIONS
- Be fully-vaccinated with proof from either:
- WHO International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis
- VaxCertPH for balikbayans who had their COVID-19 vaccination in the Philippines
- National/State digital vaccination certificates of a foreign government
- Your Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months at the time of arrival to the Philippines.
- Register at onehealthpass.com.ph/ at least three (3) days prior to departure to get a QR Code. The following are the documents to be submitted:
- Proof of vaccination and booster shot
- Confirmed bookings from hotels or accommodation establishments that are accredited by the Philippines’ Department of Tourism (DOT)
- Return flight tickets to your port of origin or next destination, which should be not later than 30 days from date of arrival in the Philippines
However, the following individuals shall be exempted from this requirement: (1) 18 years old and above who are fully vaccinated and received at least one booster shot; (2) 12 – 17 years old who are fully vaccinated; and (3) children 12 years old below regardless of their vaccination status.
Note: The travel insurance as an entry requirement is no longer required, but highly encouraged.
Upon Arrival at the Airport Visitors must be fully-vaccinated with any of the following proofs:
***If you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, immediately report to your hotel or accommodation for proper coordination with the local government unit of your destination.
- Submit your One Health Pass QR Code and vaccination card to the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) personnel for validation.
- Have your Passport and travel documents validated by the Bureau of Immigration (BI).
- Claim your baggage.
- Exit at the Arrivals Gate for airport taxi service or previously arranged pickup service with your hotel or travel agency.
- NO QUARANTINE NEEDED but self-monitor for any COVID-19 sign or symptom*** for seven (7) days.
To know more details about visa, please contact the Visa Division of the Philippines’ Department of Foreign Affairs at telephone number +63 2 556-0000 or any Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad.
Discover our new tourism circuits that feature the country's award-winning beaches and dive spots, as well as destinations of
rich history and culture.
Visit Philippines.travel to know more about the exciting activities and unique experiences that await you.
Our islands are more fun with you!
Stay with us!
The Philippines received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s (WTTC) Safe Travels Stamp for its adoption of health and hygiene global standardized protocols, and thorough inspection and assessment of tourism establishments to ensure that only those who are accredited are operating.
Nearly all of the tourism workers in the country have been fully vaccinated, covering hotel employees, tour operators and other establishments.
Book only with DOT-accredited accommodations and establishments. You may check the list at Philippines.travel/accreditation